7/29/08

Dear FSU Students:

I'm dissapointed.

Did you drain Poor Pauls? Was Bullwinkles finally shut for code violations? Did Potbelly's burn down? Did beer pong go out of fashion? Did all the sorority girls buy shirts that actually cover their torsos? Have red plastic cups been banned within city limits? Did Mike's Beer Barn close again?

What happened to the hard drinking, hard puking students of yesteryear? For shame, FSU. Letting UF beat you like that. Have some college pride.

Soberly,
A Local

7 comments:

Verdant Earl said...

You mean going to college isn't about the coursework? Shocked!

That Hank said...

Not as far as I can tell. Then again, I never went, which seemed like the better plan. If all I wanted to do was drink and sleep late, I could do that without getting student loans.

honeyluna said...

I am shamed. It's all true. I did not do my part to win that award and I feel guilty. I mean, what am I doing at FSU that's more important than bar hopping and frat parties. I promise I will try harder next year!

honeyluna said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
That Hank said...

Seriously, Jess. Where's your school pride?

honeyluna said...

Ok so I watched the new Harry Potter trailer, which is going to be awesome!, but watching that lead me to watching hours of Daniel Rancliffe interviews and whatnot. So thanks a bunch for sending me to youtube with all those links. My time was very wisely spent.

That Hank said...

Glad to help!