6/25/07

Everyone's Full of Fight

I don't know if it's the drenching heat, the lack of any recent thunderstorms, not enough loud punk shows, or simply a city-wide case of cabin fever, but anger issues seem to be the fad of the day. Friends that wouldn't harm a soul trying to pick fights with strangers, couples in love sniping at each other, hippie guys in old volvos infected with road rage - hells a'poppin in the capital city these days.

I hope things calm down soon, or it's going to be a long summer.

6 comments:

Ms. Moon said...

You are right. I think everyone should take a nice air-conditioned yoga class and breathe.....
Works for me, anyway.

Juancho said...

What? you wanna make somethin' of it?

That Hank said...

You talkin to me? I said, you talkin to me? Wanna take this outside?

Jon said...

I thought it was just me, and the effect work is having on me.

Miss Trashahassee said...

OH, BY THE WAY, HAVE YOU BEEN WATCHIN TOO MUCH "ASSY MCGEE"?

BFF,
MISS T

That Hank said...

Man, that show was blowful. I tell you what, I'm an Adult Swim fan, but when they make a bad cartoon, they make sure it's off-the-chart terrible.